1. Our agreement
1.4 We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised child under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you may not use this Website unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
1.5 We may update or amend this Privacy from time to time to comply with law or to meet our changing business requirements without notice to you. Any updates or amendments will be posted on the Website. By continuing to use the Website, you agree to be bound by the terms of these updates and amendments.
2. About us
2.1 We are Vestel UK Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (registration number 04771550) with the registered address of Grenville Court, Britwell Road, Burnham, Buckinghamshire SL1 8DF.
2.4 If you have any questions, complaints or comments how we collect, store and use personal information, or if you have any other privacy-related questions then please contact us by email or telephone using the contact details set out on the Contact Us page.
3. The personal information we collect about you
3.1 When you access and browse this Website (including when you submit personal information to us through data entry fields on the Website), we may collect the following information from you:
- (a) your name;
- (b) your postal address;
- (c) your telephone and e-mail details; and
- (d) credit card information for transactions made through the Website should this be available on the site.
4. How we may store and use your information
4.1 We (or third party data processors acting on our behalf) may collect, store and use your personal information listed above for the following purposes:
- (a) to make this Website available to you and to provide you with content which is tailored to your individual tastes;
- (b) to complete any jouneys through this Website and/or to complete purchases you make through this Website;
- (c) to provide you with services that you request;
- (d) where you have given us your consent, to contact you (including but not limited to SMS, telephone and e-mail) with products and services which we think may interest you; and
- (e) where you have given us your consent, to disclose your personal information to carefully chosen third parties:
- (i) so that they may contact you (including by SMS and e-mail) with products and services which they think may interest you; and
- (ii) for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve the goods and services that we provide to our customers.
4.2 We will not disclose, sell or rent your personal information to any third party unless you have consented to this. If you do consent but later change your mind, you may contact us and we will cease any such activity.
4.3 However, if a third party acquires all (or substantially all) of our business and/or assets, we may disclose your personal information to that third party in connection with the acquisition. We may also disclose your personal information where we are required to do so by applicable law, by a governmental body or by a law enforcement agency.
4.4 Finally, we may also collect anonymised details about visitors to our Website to monitor website usage and for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting. Collection of this information helps us develop the Website and the goods and services that we offer. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details we collect for these purposes.
5. International transfers
5.1 We may transfer personal information that we collect from you to third party data processors located in countries that are outside of the European Economic Area (including to the following countries: Turkey) or to members of our group of companies (including to the following countries: Turkey) in connection with the above purposes.
7.1 Whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal information that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information that you transfer over the Internet to us.
8. Your rights
8.1 You have the following rights:
- (a) the right to ask us to provide you with copies of personal information that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law (currently £10);
- (b) the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you free of charge; and
- (c) the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we (or any third party to whom we have disclosed your personal information with your consent) may send you.
8.2 If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please write to us (either by post or by e-mail) at the address specified above.
9. Updating your details
9.1 If any of the personal information that you have provided to us changes, please let us know the correct details by using the contact details set out in clause 2.4 above.
10. Third party sites